Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just a few Insignificant thoughts of Why I wanna start a Blog.

Hello Readers/Strangers/:-P non-strangers,

                         To start with, I ain't looking forward to anybody's opinion or views or whatever. This blog here is like my first message I'm sharing it. It means a lot to whom this is being addressed. Where I can't  simply face them, either confront or express myself & nor its..................... The sole purpose of this blog isn't to publicize it to everybody but it just is something I want to be left as a mark, there's probably any prominent proof of my sadistic existence.... Well as per the begining of it, was not so bad after all. Very shy, very reserved, veryless spoken was I in my schooling. I wasn't much open neither in my early teens nor my teenage..... As a kid, I was kinda the odd one out, awkward kind, I think. Typically, not so exuberant was, I. https://mail.google.com/mail/mu/mp/520/#cv/Inbox/13f29b437a2ed4e2


contd.......

No comments:

Post a Comment